So my bad luck continues: I bought the wrong thing at Office Max and it can't be returned, a black cat ran in front of my truck, and I purposely did my grocery shopping at Target so I could also pick up a prescription and guess what?... the pharmacy was closed! Double aaargh!
I can't get out of my funk, but at least my fantastic friends have helped to improve my mood about it. Tuesday night's Girl Scout Gals reunion dinner was a blast. Everyone had good news: two of the gals are pregnant and the other invented a new product that's possibly getting picked up by QVC. If it does, I'll let you all know what day to watch and buy! :)
Then yesterday, two more preggo friends stopped by for lunch and a Grease 2 viewing. You all know how much I love my Grease 2! They were so sweet about it too - they didn't tease and mock nearly as much as they could have. (Especially since I couldn't get them liquored up with wine first which really would have helped with the cheese factor!)
So if you're counting that's 4 pregnant friends and I have another friend long distance who is also expecting. (Who knows? There might be more out there that haven't announced their pregnancies yet!) How could being around all these mommies-to-be not make a person happy. Thanks ladies!
5 comments:
Apparently, pregnancy IS contagious!
Are you the unannounced one?
Crap, I hung out with Jess last week. Does that mean I caught the pregnancy bug?
Unrelated qustion, when do you go back to school? I have experienced an increase in traffic in the morning so I know some peeps are back prepping for school. My quick commutes to work are about to end for the next 9-10 months. :(
Glad your days are getting better! Congrats to all the soon to be new mommies out there!
It was wonderful to get to see you the other night...although we have plans again in a few hours! = )
Post a Comment