Sorry I've been MIA the last few days, but I have been one busy lady with no time for blogging. I threw my friend, Karen, a surprise baby shower tonight so the last few days have been all wrapped up with shopping and food preparation... and some serious work drama that I am way too exhausted to go into tonight. (Let's just say that a dark cloud was hanging over my head for a few days, but it looks like the sky might be clearing up. I'll fill you in on the details in another post.)
There was one big silver lining in my craziness though: Jess & Jerry had their baby on Monday night - so belated shout out to the new parents! Head on over to 21 Days to see photos of Baby Norah and give them your congrats. I can't wait to get over to their house and see her in person!
2 comments:
Hope the shower was fun and Karen is feeling better now that her mom is here. Good luck today.
Sorry things have been rough! Hugs!
Post a Comment