Dazed & Confused
Today I washed an entire load of laundry with nothing in it. I started the water, added the detergent, got distracted and forgot to go back and add the clothes. Oops! FYI: my top load washer will go through the entire cycle with the door open...
Shoeless Rylee...
no more! Jon and I bought Rylee a new pair of kicks today at Target (her feet seem to have grown over night). This is the first pair that 1) she's ever "asked" us to put on and 2) that have stayed on while she played and "walked" around. I'm quite excited to have a shoe-clad kid on our next outing. Burger King, perhaps? :)
Scooby Dooby Doo
So Rylee's still too young for cartoons, but am I too old for them? I just read in the TV Guide that this season's Scooby Doo episodes will focus on how the gang got together. It's like Scooby Doo Begins! It couldn't hurt to add to my DVR queue...
Smokin' Hubby
Jon has been a smokin' fool again today. He's already made venison jerky and salmon fillets, and turkey breasts are on the menu for dinner. He must think Rylee's really going to be hungry tonight!
4 comments:
I hate when I forget to put the clothes in the washer!! It has happened to me a couple of times too :) BUT - the good news is that you don't have to fold anything when you are done!
I love the Burger King comment. I was thinking about that as I read that section. = )
We had a smoker growing up in Houston. (Of course!) It sounds yummy!
Thank you for your help yesterday! It was fun!
Using your phone to comment. These phones are flipping fun! So happy Rylee will be wearing shoes and can make a quick stop at BK if need be.
Tonight for dinner I made a potato tort (pie) & corn potato chowder. I will let you know if it is good.
When you said Jon was smokin I thought...cigars!
What size shoe is Rylee in? Em has a mega shoe fetish and we need to make more room.
Post a Comment