...Reese's Pieces!
Mom just gave me some to add to our Halloween candy cauldron, but since I'm suffering from a 3 bag a day habit, I'm wondering if they'll actually last through Saturday! Thankfully they're mini bags. :)
Not that the calories matter, I'm suffering from some ailment (which may or may not be linked to my thyroid - we just adjusted my meds recently) that is causing fatigue and weight loss. I also have severely dry eyes lately (weird). I'm not a webMD'er, but what do you think?... Lyme's disease, anemia, scurvy (I haven't had any oranges recently!)?
I'm heading to the doctor Monday to see if he'll run some tests. For now, I'll fight taking a nap and go pick up my daughter from *Nona's house.
*Remember when my Mom couldn't decide what she wanted to be called: Grandma, Nana, or Noni? Well, Rylee decided for her - "Nona" it is!
2 comments:
I am not a doctor but it sounds like working mom syndrom. The only difference is for some mom's it causes weight gain rather than loss but the common eliment is fatigue. Hang in there and hopefully the doctor will help get things right. I love the Reese's Pieces. Yum! Save me a bag.
That's how we got Mimi. My nephew said Me all the time, so Grandma decided he was calling her Mimi.
My official medical diagnosis is that you are not in labor.
Post a Comment