It looks great!
All the rooms look good!
Is that a new dining room table or did you recover your chairs from the kitchen one? Looks good.
Very nice!
I love all the changes Shannon. Nicholas and I missed it by a week!! Must have been a lot of work!
It's new! They actually don't look that similar in person - not too mention the new one is twice as big... and my upholstery skills are not nearly that good! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It looks great!
All the rooms look good!
Is that a new dining room table or did you recover your chairs from the kitchen one? Looks good.
Very nice!
I love all the changes Shannon. Nicholas and I missed it by a week!! Must have been a lot of work!
It's new! They actually don't look that similar in person - not too mention the new one is twice as big... and my upholstery skills are not nearly that good! :)
Post a Comment