Yesterday morning I opened the sliding door to let Rio out and was blessed with cool breezy air. It felt like Fall. Aaaahh...
Then I sat down on the couch to check the football schedule and the Vikes were actually being broadcast down here. Score! A did a little end zone dance in my pjs. Rylee laughed at me.
We put our jerseys on, watched the Vikes pull out another win, and basically had a blissful Sunday. (I'm glad I got to relax at least one day out of my husband-free vacation).
Speaking of my husband, the triumphant hunter returned home last night and assured me that he liked all the house changes. Guess I get to live to see another day. Whew!
3 comments:
He didn't look all that jubulient (sp?)to me this morning! Maybe he is just exhausted. I know I am.
And Rylee wouldn't eat, yogurt, french toast or cereal this morning. Breakfast...zip.
I remember how excited I would get when I could open the windows and enjoy the cooler breeze in FL!! So happy to hear the heat has let up a little - Happy Fall!!
Yeah, this weather has been great!
Post a Comment