Jon and I finally have time to sit down and watch a movie tonight, but so far the Netflix we have is pretty slooow. Maybe we should quit and go for pay-per-view? TGIF!
3 comments:
Laurie Ferraro
said...
Yep, that's what we did..now we only do pay-per-view for movies we really want to see! Hope Jon at least made some good ice cream drinks!!
I watched three Dr. Quinn shows and Jon Shnieder was on them...gosh he was so cute! (Still is.) Sulley sent him packing as he fell in love with Dr. Mike!
3 comments:
Yep, that's what we did..now we only do pay-per-view for movies we really want to see! Hope Jon at least made some good ice cream drinks!!
What did you end up watching? Anything good?
I watched three Dr. Quinn shows and Jon Shnieder was on them...gosh he was so cute! (Still is.) Sulley sent him packing as he fell in love with Dr. Mike!
Post a Comment