...Right Now
1) Rylee's personality!
2) New Moon trailers (Nov. 20th is just around the corner!)
3) Pumpkin Spice Eggnog - who knew? Yum-o!
4) That Miley Cyrus song that everyone else must be sick of by now... but that I've only heard twice... because I live under a rock... and have the shortest commute in history... and drive every where else with Rylee in the car.
5) Castle - It's awesome in general, but Monday night's episode had two Joss Whedon references. First, when Nathan Fillion (sp?) dressed as his Firefly character for Halloween. Second, when he made a Buffy reference after finding a vamp staked in the cemetery. :)
4 comments:
Totally random question but when Rylee's in the car, you don't have the radio on? Miller loves the same music we do and every once in a while we will play the kid station on satelite but he's not into it. Thank the lord! The only down side is we have no idea what kid songs to sing that he knows from school. Billy Bob may have to give us a private tutorial.
Yeah, Miller likes all adult music except for really twangy country. That just pisses him right off.
The only one of those that I am familiar with is #1, and certainly I understand why you adore that!
Oh my gosh, I am loving Castle too!! Its such a good show - every episode this season has been so much fun to watch!
Post a Comment