Jon and I watched our favorite Halloween classics last night: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown & Garfield's Halloween Adventure. This might be sacrilege to say, but we consider the latter to be the superior Halloween cartoon.
Here are some Garfieldisms for your Halloween pleasure:
Hello Halloween! What a glorious day and glorious night to go trick-or-treating for candy, candy, candy, candy, candy!
Halloween is my kind of holiday - not like those other stupid holidays. I don't get pine needles in my paws. There are no dumb bunnies, no fireworks, no relatives - just candy!
So enjoy a night of trick-or-treating and we hope you get lots of candy, candy, candy, candy, candy!
*I also love this quote, but it didn't really fit in my post.
(Dressed in their pirate wear and introducing themselves to owner John)
Argh! I be Orange Beard the pirate captain and this be me first mate, Odie the Stupid.
If you've never seen it, you have to rent it some year. :)
1 comment:
I've never seen the Garfield movie, but when I was a kid, I loved the comic.
Post a Comment