Laurie requested more photos of her bro's beard and since Rylee couldn't pass up an opportunity to wear camo, she decided to be in the shots too.
Making her mean face. She'll just scare the ducks out of the sky!
P.S. It's a good thing I already picked out her frilly Halloween costume! She's gonna need something girly to balance out all these pics. :)

5 comments:
That camo doesn't work at all in FL. I can still see them both.
Hmmm....topless in the last post - she is now pants-less in this one - I definitely think letting Rylee play with the hunter boys is turning her into a Girl Gone Wild!!! Yup, time to crank out the frilly girly stuff! :)
I love the mean face. I think she will be able to take care of herself.
Rylee looks like she will be a hunter too ?? or that smile is just for her Daddy
please tell John that the phesant is absolutely beautiful that one should be mounted
Love the pictures! Did Jon shave yet?!
Post a Comment