Rylee went to her first carnival today at Markham Park. She had a pretty good time even though she couldn't ride many rides. Technically she could only ride one, but for a cowgirl such as herself... she didn't have any complaints with the carousel.
Not as fine a horse as Gypsy, but she was still all smiles.
*These shots were actually from her second go round, Grandma couldn't figure out the camera on the first ride.
Rylee did partake in another fair tradition: she helped us all eat a funnel cake. Yum! She also had a great time at the Scooby Doo show, but I'll save that for blog post "carnival part 2."
*I couldn't resist taking these two shots of Rylee's bedhead post-nap today. Too funny! I actually had to run back downstairs to get the camera.

2 comments:
Looks like a fun time at the carnical, and I lvoe the bed-head! My hair sticks up in a similar way!
Carousel rides and a "sugar brain" (Emma's name for a funnel cake)? Sounds like a great day in Emma's book.
Love the bed head!
Post a Comment