Blogging has been difficult lately. Rylee's naps are short and to say she doesn't like it when I go on the computer would be putting it mildly. I guess my computer time is to Rylee what my Mom's romance novels were to me. "Stop reading those romanicals" I used to say to my mom. :)
So I came up with a plan. Give Rylee a computer of her own! I'm pretty sure they say the family that surfs together stays together.
What do you think: a blogger in the making? Or will blogs be extinct by then?!
*Here's another photo from first thing this morning (setting up her Facebook account no doubt). :)

5 comments:
Love the surfing in her pjs! They sure learn early.
Just another day at the office, huh Rylee? Love her 'coffee' cup too - so cute.
Norah has a toy laptop too and I have some pics of her "on" her laptop while Jerry's on his. Very cute.
Not sure which I like more...the laptop or the monkey pjs!
Rylee I am sending you a friend request right now.
Post a Comment