My Aunt Judy and Uncle Jack were in town over the weekend. Some of you may remember that my Aunt Judy is a skilled artist as she made Rylee and I this beautiful painting of Cabin 7 at my grandparents resort. We both love it!
Anyway... while she was here, she sat down (for about an hour - impressive!) and sketched and painted all the dogs in our family (past and present): my childhood Chihuahua, Dancer; my Mom's two Pomeranians, Bandit and now Angel; and our lovable Shih Tzu, Rio (or Ree Ree as Rylee has renamed her). I don't have a photo of my Mom's paintings, but here is Rio. Judy so captured her scruffy likeness! I was so touched and I love it. Thank you, thank you! (Sorry about the flash reflection, it was too dark to really see the detail without it.)

1 comment:
Very cute! It aptly captures the little Ewok we know and love.
Post a Comment