Monday, February 1, 2010

"May the Force Be With You"

Jon and I have Star Wars on the brain lately. Maybe it's because we just watched the movie Fan Boys or because I bought Rylee the Star Wars Heroes board book... it doesn't really matter.

On Saturday night after Jon and I returned home (from our dinner and a movie date to celebrate our 18th dating anniversary), Rylee wanted to play with my sweater. I joked to Jon that if she wore it over head she'd look like Obi-Wan Kenobi. Combine this statement with a gloomy and boring Sunday afternoon and you get the following pictorial. :)

My favorite of the pics: Obi Rylee and Rio Ewok
 


Here she looks more like the Evil Master. :)
 


Her "light saber" also makes a great flossing tool...
 


This would have been better on video. She was weakly blowing on the whistle end of her light saber and it sounded exactly like Darth Vader. Like I said, you had to be there!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jess said...

I've never even heard of "Fan Boys." Is it new? (And, English-teacher-nerd that I am, it makes me think of the mnemonic for remembering the seven conjunctions: For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet, So.)

Anyhoo...got distract there...very cute Obi-Wan pics of Rylee!

Agate Lake Girl said...

Fan Boys is relatively new - about a group of Stars Wars obsessed fans that road trip across the country and break into George Lucas' house prior to the Episode I release.

MN Mom said...

Oh my goodness those were adorable! She needs a furry hood to be an ewok.

Jenny said...

Morgan bought the Star Wars Spaceships board book...it ends with a lazer...Boom. Not the best at bedtime. He must not have seen the Heroes book yet.

I can so see this happening at my house in a time not-so-long from now!