I really only used "Tacky" because it rhymed with Jackie and I was going for a pop culture reference, but my nurse today was having a rough day.
When she tried to give me my shot in the arm (tetanus and whooping cough), the needle fell out of her hand, stabbed me on the arm and fell to the floor. Then she said "sh*t" right in front of Rylee. She was a bit embarrassed to say the least!
Regardless, Rylee had a great time at the doctor with me. She liked Dr. M which was somewhat surprising since he's a guy - she even shook his hand. And even though I was the one who got stabbed, got a shot, and then had blood drawn, she was the one who got a lollipop and a toy from the treasure box! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Why were you getting tetanus and whooping cough shots? Seems like an odd combo.
Post a Comment