Girl's Night Out:
Tonight my Mom and I are heading out to see a friend's art exhibit and then we're taking in an Elvis impersonator show. My Mom joked that she wished we were seeing the "real Elvis" in concert (she was lucky enough to see him once as a teenager). I joked that if that were the case then we'd be paying a lot more than $17 a ticket! :)
Girl's Day Out:
Tomorrow is another fun girl's only activity. My friend, Venessa, is taking a bunch of us with her on her wedding dress shopping excursion in Miami. For those of you who have seen the movie "Bridesmaids," we aren't planning on eating in any hole in the wall establishments... just in case!
4 comments:
What? You don't want to sh*t in the street?!
Enjoy both activities! Norah and I were doing some dancin' today to some Elvis. She likes "All Shook Up."
Elvis is king in the Big Red Truck. That is the only popular music that Miller will actually ask me to put on.
Elvis is king in the Big Red Truck. That is the only popular music that Miller will actually ask me to put on.
Both events sound fun. I am sure Venessa will be beautiful in every dress she tries on.
Post a Comment