Monday, July 25, 2022

Dec 2021 part 1

I'm almost up to the current year.  I'm making progress!  Let's see what my photos remember about December.  :) 

Actually, there is one thing I don't necessarily have pictures of, but I can clearly remember: our Saturdays.  Every Saturday afternoon/evening, Jon golfs in a scramble so the kids and I would go hang out at my parent's condo, play games, and have dinner.  Once a month or so, Rylee has to fill in for one of the foursome so I'll drop her off at the course and then Jace and I will go have mother/son time (bowling, mini golf, arcade etc.).  Then we'd pick Rylee up and still go to my parents since Jon always stays later and plays extra rounds.  It's become such a fun Saturday tradition.  :)

Gaga taught Rylee how to make her apple pies!



The kids went swimming in their wet suits.  Another tradition!



We met my friend and old co-teacher, Alexis,
at the big light display.  It was fun to visit and see
the sights together.



Rylee joined Color Guard this year.  
They're the flag twirlers and dancers that accompany the marching band.
She participated in the holiday lights parade.



We dropped her off, had a nice dinner, and then met up with the Froyds.
Miller is in the band for his school so they were also there.
It was really fun watching the parade and the kids did 
an awesome job!



I only have video of Rylee, but here she is afterward
snuggling with Jace and some adorable
teddy bears that a student in my class gave me.



One of the things Jace missed out on in third grade was
Ms. Mucci's store.  The kids get to shop for gifts
for their families.  She let him shop this year instead.

He picked out this Santa mug for Jon.



Rylee got an ornament and a bracelet 
(which I stole!).



I got these ornaments and you can see I'm wearing the bracelet.
It was a little big for Rylee and it turns out I love it.
It's coral and it goes with many of my tops.  I've worn it a lot! 



Thanks Jace!


No comments: