October turned into a crazy month for me. Jon was gone for his usual couple of weeks hunting which meant I had pickup duty for Rylee every day. Then when he came back, he brought Covid with him so we had to quarantine him for 10 days! That meant more pickup days for me. I'm not sure how I survived. Leaving work on time is hard for me! Lol
I also had to sleep on the floor in the loft and get ready in the kids bathroom. It was an adventure!
Luckily, Jon wasn't very sick. He was mostly bored and not eating well because in a an opposite symptom from most people - he tasted everything too much! :)
He came out of quarantine in time for Rylee's golf championship (which she qualified for again this year - way to go Rylee!). I was in need of a day off so I was able to attend this year as well. It was a great day!
Shannon qualified for the tournament as well.
They didn't golf together, but they enjoyed hanging out at the banquet.
Most of October was a blur, but we did make time for some Halloween activities.
Rylee went to a Halloween dance at her middle school.
We all went to a trunk or treat with the Moraes.
We did a Pokemon theme this year. Rylee made my Pokeball for me. :)
The Moraes boys were characters from Among Us:
Jace was Ash Ketchum:
Rylee was Nurse Joy:
Jon also helped the kids carve these cool pumpkins.
Pikachu and Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
We also went with the Moraes to a fall festival and
trick or treat event on Halloween night...
before passing out candy at our house.
This gets me wondering what our costumes will be this year??
No comments:
Post a Comment