Rylee and I got all dolled up to
go to the Broadway show Frozen.
I love this dress of Rylee's,
especially paired with her boots.
Rylee loved the movie so much when she was little that
we had to see the musical. It was really good too!
We had lots of fun over Spring Break. The kids and I went down to the beach, walked around a nature loop, and had lunch at an outdoor place near the beach.
My Dad and I took the kids down to the Miami Zoo too. I've always wanted to rent the bicycle thing and ride around the zoo. It was expensive, but really fun!
Jace had never been to the Miami Zoo and
Rylee was little the last time we went so she didn't remember it.
It was all decked out in Easter decore.
Over the break, we also met my friend, Alexis and her kids at the park.
The kids had fun playing with Kyleigh. :)
Jace also got a cool new hair do...
...and a new gaming chair for the living room
to replace his bean bag chair.
He's not gaming here. He's drawing. He is in the process of making a Pokemon
calendar. He has like 8 full color pictures. He just needs a couple more.
He also got into poetry this year. He has a journal of poems that he wrote and illustrated.
Aunt Laurie thinks he will really be able to woo the ladies later in life!
No comments:
Post a Comment