Thursday, July 7, 2022

Serious recap time!

I never even finished summer 2021 and here we are in summer 2022.  Part of me wants to skip to the present, but I just can't.  I guess it's time to look through the July 2021 photos.  My kids love when the cousins come in from Philly. 

Sister cousins...




With Covid precautions still in place last year, we made due 
with alternate festivities like watching the boat parade...



The only thing the kids missed about the real parade was 
collecting the candy thrown from the floats.  
Problem solved - I threw candy off the deck!





Other fun activities from when the cousins were up:
renting jet skis...




Jace loves learning how to drive the big boat...




Recreating one of the first photos of the five of them...




The classic on the dock photo:




This photos caption should be "King Jace"



The kids love making s'mores...
so much so that we are christening this area
"S'mores Hill" this year.
(photos to come)  




No comments: