Sunday, April 6, 2008

Busy Bees

I'm exhausted from my fun filled yet busy weekend and the reality of work tomorrow is setting in so I have only a few minutes to blog. I would have skipped a post, but I had to take a minute to thank Jon for all his had work this weekend.

He painted the new man room (which we may have to start calling the den - it looks too nice to be just a man room) and moved all the furniture, his aquarium, everything. It looks fab. After we get some pictures hung, I'll try to take a few pics.

He worked so hard that he even fell asleep watching Bee Movie last night. Though that may have happened whether he was tired or not! I enjoyed it however. :)

The best news: next weekend painting in the baby room will commence! Yeah!

Enjoy your week.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Can't wait to see Jon's new man room. Bet it looks fabulous! Have fun back at work this week.

MN Mom said...

The DEN is fabulous. I am completely impressed that he got rid of so much stuff. (Or hid it but whatever it is gone.)I only wish I was here to see the baby room but I will have to wait like everone else...I am headed home finally! I am so lonesome for that husband of mine!

Erin said...

Sounds nice. I can't wait to see it either. Plus, the details of the baby room have me excited. Can't wait to see how that turns out. It's always fun to make a change but these are two big ones at the Polich household.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I finally figured out how to get on this blog thing so I could keep up with you. Then poof just like that I found out you were prenant and seen the pictures to. Pregnancy already looks good on you. Miss you both.

Crissy Rae said...

Can't wait to see what the new den looks like. It will be even more exciting when the baby room is painted too. So much excitement over there!