Friday, April 4, 2008

Facing Facts Friday

Today I came to the depressing realization that my work pants no longer fit. I tried on several pairs (pretty much all of them) and they wouldn't even zip. (Some of my regular non-work pants and capris still work. Those low waists are good for something - they go under the belly!)

Obviously it was time to invest in some maternity pants. The thing about maternity pants is they have that belly panel that you then have to hide with longer shirts. So it was time to buy some maternity shirts too. A trip up to the Boca Raton Town Centre yielded successful results. Of course this meant that when I came back home I had to rearrange my closet to make room. I now have a little maternity section. :)

That is how I spent my Friday. What did you do??

P.S. Southland Tales is the worst movie ever. I want that hour and a half of my life back please. I don't know how they got all those people to appear in that load of poo. Spare yourself the confusion (lack of plot and bizarre storyline) and agony (painfully bad acting)!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh yes...and you will make several more trips as you outgrow what you just bought. I know...you may think no way, they have room to grow but you will grow more than you anticipate.

If you want, I have a couple nice pairs of work pants that I can't wear anymore-if you want to give them a whirl, it's one less thing to buy. Let me know.

Jess said...

I've never even heard of that movie.