Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Yump" for Joy

My life has improved greatly since yesterday (no, not because my mother left - that's the downside of life right now) but because Jon fixed the refrigerator!

As my great-grandfather would say with his thick Swedish accent, "what do you want... the ice to "yump" right into your glass?" Well, yes I do.

AND I want it cubed, not crushed. Thank you very much!

3 comments:

Jess said...

So, Jon can add "fridge-fixer" to his man resume now. Awesome for him. And for you since you now get the ice you want.

Carol said...

Way to go Jon! Keeping the pregnant wife happy is the sign of a loving husband!!! Lucky girl!

MN Mom said...

I can hear Mom laughing now with her Pa about that story. How did he fix it? Now never push the crush cycle again! At least not while you are PG you can't take the stress.