Monday, April 28, 2008

Go Fish!

Tomorrow is the Kindergarten play - thank goodness. I don't think I could take another day of practices and neither could the kids! :) It's going to be great. The parents did an amazing job painting a mural on the wall, decorating the stage, making the costumes, everything. The kids will be adorable. That's the nice thing about it - the more goofs, the more the parents love it.

Anyway, back to the talented volunteers. They even took the time to make shirts for the teachers...



... and added something extra special to mine!



Too sweet!

5 comments:

Jess said...

What's floating behind that baby fish? Is that supposed to be baby 'rhea?

Crissy Rae said...

Cute shirts! Enjoy your play, hope it goes swimmingly.

Carol said...

How fun! Enjoy the play!

MN Mom said...

How darling and how sweet of them to think of that. How did the play go anyway?

Jenny said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I hope it went well!