- With play practice and swimming lessons for my kiddos, I basically taught one 15 minute math lesson all day. Yet, I'm still exhausted....
- I saw one of my students at Target the night we found out we were having a girl. She brought me some little bootie socks today. Awww, how sweet!
- My cold (which has been hanging on since the beginning of March) has decided to resurface with a venegenace. Great.
- I miss my hip bones. I used to have these adorable hip bones that would kind of peek out of my low rise jeans. They were one of a few feature that I truly liked about myself. Well, they have disappeared. Maybe they're still under there somewhere, but I can't find them anymore. I know, not really a shocker, but I should have taken a picture of them (just in case they never come back!).
5 comments:
It sucks that your cold is back again. Especially since there is not much you can take to get rid of it :( Hope you feel better!
You probably have a sinus infection. Have you been to the doctor for it? No "cold" should last that long. Of course, can preggos take anitbiotics? I don't know.
I would see your regular dr. for your cold-not the crappy OB/GYN we see. I agree with Jess; no cold should last that long and yours is in your chest, not just your sinuses. I just had preggo stuffy nose, not the congestion. That's bad news. From what I have heard, you can take some drugs when you are sick-just make sure you double check what the dr. prescribes with your OB/GYN dr. to make sure they are on the same page.
I agree with them...call Dr Morain. And how is the thyroid thing going? Checked lately. Maybe at the same time?
Hip bones are a thing of the past for a while! Look out soon you will lose your feet...
I am sure they will come back eventually, at least they are hidden in a good cause. I see my comment before never showed up - Congrats on the baby girl, she is already adorable, as if she would be anything else with you two as parents!
Post a Comment