This is a busy week for me (Girl Scouts last night, Volunteer Breakfast, Grade Chair release day and Ob appointment tomorrow, Kindergarten orientation Friday). Although K orientation and the thought of giving a speech does have me in a little bit of a panic, I'm mostly just trying to get through the days till my ultrasound appointment on Friday. Learning the sex of the baby should help distract me from any embarrassing stumbles I made during my speech that morning!
So I'm too preoccupied to write. Jon is making us jambalaya for dinner and then we plan to get comfy on the couch with Deadliest Catch. If you haven't already watched the past three seasons, tonight (the season 4 premiere) is the night to start. Oh, how I've missed the antics of the gruff crews of the Northwestern and Cornelia Marie!
I *heart* Sig and Edgar. :)
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun evening, enjoy!
It must be on brain: Crystal mentioned watching Deadliest Catch, and we're currently watching it!
ummmm, the Wild are on people! The bambino/a room looks absolutely awesome! Love it! Can't wait to see the furniture in it!
-Meg_
Post a Comment