Yesterday I took a much needed sick day. It went something like this:
- sleep
- soup
- watched "The Parent Trap"
- sleep
- hot water heater burst and flooded the garage
Pretty much what you would expect for a sick day! Poor Jon, that was the last thing he wanted to deal with when he got home.
And let me tell you, that was one COLD shower this morning. I pretty much only washed my hair. I apologize to everyone around me if I smell, but I just couldn't take it.
Here's hoping this is the last of our major appliances to die this year.
Off to work...
3 comments:
That stinks. You should never have wrote this "Here's hoping this is the last of our major appliances to die this year." That's a sure sign you are going to have to bury another appliance. Hopefully it's only a hair dryer or something small.
It burst? Like it blew up?
That sucks. Your house must be at an age where major things of that nature need replacing.
It's not your year for appliances is it? Sorry to hear that another one bit the dust. Hope Jon is not too stressed out.
Hope you feel better soon ;)
Post a Comment