So I got one of those "glowing" comments today. It seemed sincere, but then again I had just walked inside from the 90 degree heat and 100% humidity oven that was South Florida today. :) I can see that humidity is going to be a problem. My fingers and feet are already swollen and the true summer hasn't even begun.
Since I am tired and have little of interest to say, I thought I would post some pics instead.
My friends in junior high used to call me Shamu. It was my anti-nickname since I was so skinny my ribs stuck out more than my boobs. I'm thinking now it would have a different connotation...

Me and my first baby, Rio!
3 comments:
It has been hot lately! Phew.
Cute pics!
Cute pictures! Well, Shamu is cute and loveable, so that might not be a horrible nickname. =)
You look beautiful! And I see your belly has grown which means your little girl is growning too! How wonderful! I only wish you felt good to go along with it.
Hang in there.
Post a Comment