Sunday, May 4, 2008

House Arrest

So rest was the supposed key to finally getting over my yuckiness, so I put myself on house arrest this weekend. I haven't left the house since I came home from work on Friday afternoon. Seriously - I didn't even venture out as far as the mailbox!

Friday night was TV catch up night (Grey's, Earl, Office etc).
Saturday was... I don't remember. I think I moved from the bed to the couch and then at some point back to the bed.
Today, I managed a few hours of productivity (surface cleaned the house, paid bills, did some school work) followed by a nap and now more couch time.

Miraculously, I feel... craptastic! No change whatsoever. I give up.

Good news: 23 days and counting for work. I can hold out for that long. :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Is your yuckiness still your cold or are you feeling the affects of pregnancy? At this point, you should be feeling good (granted, everything/one told me I would feel better between week 16 and 20 and it wasn't until after week 22). Hang in there. My countdown for work is literally the day of labor.

Jess said...

The anitbiotics didn't help either huh?

Crissy Rae said...

It sucks that you are still feeling icky. You're weekend sounded like heaven to me..hope you enjoyed it and you start to feel better soon.

MN Mom said...

I hope you make it and the baby isn't too stressed...your cough is scaring me! I wince every time I talk to you. Hang in there maybe getting out of Florida will help. I love you.