...Mom! Yippee! I do love when my Mom and I live in the same state (even better when we live only a few minutes apart).
She arrived today with all her awesome garage sale purchases for the baby. We now have even more loads of adorable baby clothes. I need a lot more of those cute little baby hangers. :)
I think I've decided that we need to add a few squares of pink into our color block wall. And since Jon still has a little touching up to do, now would be a perfect time to add them. I just have to convince him that it is a good idea. Any suggestions??
4 comments:
Which color blocks would you paint over with the pink?
I vote yes since I have been trying to picture how the pink will tie in.
Sorry Jon. At least she didn't ask you to start over or paint murals.
Your kidding me!!
I've decided or WE decided.....?
Post a Comment