With the hubby away, it's girls' night... so I'm kicking back on the couch watching the Finale of Dancing with the Stars and the baby is just kicking me. It's an interesting arrangement, but it works.
I'm pretty sure that she's kicking in Morse code to tell me that it is about time to make a Root Beer float. She's a demanding one. Let's hope all her requests are this easy to satisfy otherwise the next eighteen years or so are going to be rough!
4 comments:
Yes, yes, keep up that positive thinking about how "reasonable" children are - that's the spirit!!! =)
I think she is trying to tell you she is going to be a dancer like her mother. She is practicing! Better get rid of that universal gym eqipment in the garage and make room for you and her to get to the ballet bar.
Oh! She's kicking now? That's exciting.
Sounds like you had a nice evening...now I want a root beer float.
Post a Comment