Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot

Today was the return of hot water:

1) The new hot water heater was installed and I am so looking forward to a nice shower in the morning (especially since the last day I really washed with soap was Tuesday - ewww!)

2) Talking on the phone while trying to drain boiling water into the sink... not such a wise idea. Boiling hot water splashed on my arm - ouch! - and not just a little drop. Amazingly, it doesn't look like it's going to blister.

If only I could have gotten into "hot water" at work then this would have been a really interesting post, but alas, I am a good employee so that kind of thing doesn't happen to me! :)

Comment catch up:
The hot water heater didn't explode. I guess "sprung a leak" would be a better explanation. Big leak apparently considering the mini river in the garage.

The pink stuff behind the baby fish is actually a feather (like for the fish's tail). I guess it didn't quite show up that way in the picture!

Goodbye:
I must run. I finished rereading "Twilight" yesterday and am in the mood to reread "New Moon" tonight. I think I'm in a Stephanie Meyer mood since I know her new book, "The Host," (unrelated to the Edward and Bella series) comes out on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ah, so the Meyer article I sent your way must've been well-timed!

MN Mom said...

Hope your not posting is due to your RESTING!