... Similac coupons!
Good News: Rylee is doing pretty well (her issues have not disappeared, but they have lessened to some extent) on the Similac Alimentum so it looks like she will be on that for the foreseeable future.
Bad News: Alimentum costs $27 for the small 16 oz can which she consumes in a couple days.
So I was thinking that if any of you out there have Similac coupons that you don't use (Erin, I think you mentioned you had some at one point, not sure if you still do), I would be thrilled to take them off your hands! And if I get coupons for other brands of formula, I'd be happy to share mine. (Right now, I don't have any.)
I've signed up for everything I could find on the Net in hopes of getting more deals and coupons, but so far the only result has been to increase my spam and telemarketing calls. If you know of anything else I should be doing, please let me know. I'm trying to put off hooking for formula as long as possible. :)
4 comments:
you can get some good deals on similac coupons on ebay. likewise, when you get coupons that you don't use, sell them on ebay and you could make a pretty penny.
I asked around and got a coupon tonight. My friend Lyndsay said she'll keep an eye out for you. Her boys just switched brands so she doesn't need them anymore. I'll mail it your way. = )
I have a few $5 off coupons. I will set them aside but I think some run out soon. I also have a few samples but not sure what they are (probably main stream stuff but either way...). I take coupons in exchange for drinks or dinner. ;)
Ask your Dr. to hook you up. If your Dr. office has a Similac rep. they should beable to help you find coupons or samples.
My kids almost had to do that and let me tell you taht I feel your pain in that it stinks. But with Twins I was freaking abotu the cost. Thank God we just did the Soy Similac and that fixed our issue.
Sheryl
Post a Comment