Tonight's sleep routine:
Tracks 1-5: dancing the electric slide
1 - Sunday Bloody Sunday (U2)
2 - Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2)
3 - The Sweetest Thing (U2)
4 - In My Place (Coldplay)
5 - Clocks (Coldplay)
Tracks 6-7: rocking in chair
6 - Yellow (Coldplay)
7 - In My Place (Coldplay)
Track 8: sitting very still in chair to make sure she is asleep
8 - Just Like Heaven (The Cure)
Track 9-11: blogging & watching the video monitor to make sure she is staying asleep
9 - Today (Smashing Pumpkins)
10 - Tonight, Tonight (Smashing Pumpkins)
11 - God Only Knows (Beach Boys)
Now Shannon sleep...
4 comments:
I'd say as soundtracks go, your little one isn't doing half bad! = )
That's an awful lot of baby time. We better make sure you are stocked up on i-tunes to keep it fresh.
That's good, mellow music for bedtime. Also consider: Jack Johnson, Norah Jones, and The Fray for future bedtime tunes: Nice and quiet.
I think I want that CD for myself! Rylee will at least have good musical taste. I used a CD of mixed classical stuff when Joey was doing his marathon get-to-sleep routine. I think I still get a PTSD reaction every time I heard Mozart's "Nocturne."
Post a Comment