...Destroy 2 Houses in Under an Hour
Mom and I played "Cabin 10 to Cabin 7 to Cabin 3" tonight. We (and when I say "we" I really mean Jon and Pete) moved the bed out of our guest room to make room for Rylee's new play room (the Polich Ponderosa at the top of the stairs didn't have enough pasture for the rocking horses). Of course this move meant our office could go back to its original location so 2 desks, printers and misc. office equipment needed to be carried back upstairs.
Then we loaded up the truck... and moved to Beverly (sorry, the Beverly Hillbillies theme song sort of jumped into my head there)... and moved the bed over to my Mom's house. She bought it for me years ago so she decided to take it back. Of course this move meant we had to clear out her guest room, swap beds from her master, move a few tables around etc. I don't think the men knew what they were getting into!
Things are definitely a little disasterish at the moment, but now I have a project to keep me busy while Jon is away hunting. :)
3 comments:
Wow! That's alot of movement. My only question is how long before Cabin 3 moves partially back to Cabin 5 (Jon's manroom)? Then you will have come full circle. LOL!
Can't wait to see the new playroom. Any new theme? Post pictures.
So what's happening to the dining room downstairs then?
Sounds like a lot of work! Have fun redecorating.
Wow..Erin knows us too well! (I am saving the twin beds for Rylee in a couple years and who knows what else.) Also, when Shannon was in college I bought these great wooden crates from a store going out of business. They have been in Shannon's college apt. my house, Shannon's house, my florida house and last night I told Jon to bring my last one over here for Rylee's toy room. Jon said, "God no matter how I try I can't get rid of these crates! They just keep following me around."
Post a Comment