These photos aren't fabulous and I'm sure this is one of those "you had to be there" stories, but oh well, I'm going to write it anyway!
Rylee finished her day at the fair yesterday by attending a Scooby Doo show. She doesn't really know who Scooby Doo is, but she's my daughter so I'm sure she'll be a fan someday. (I credit my lack of nightmares to all the Scooby Doo watching I did as a kid: everything scary could always be unmasked!) Regardless of whether or not she recognized him, she really liked the giant great dane.
She was not shy about participating in the songs and games either. You can see here that she was only a little bit behind in her movements. Pretty good considering she didn't know many of songs and just had to follow along. (Mommy can't wait until Rylee can start dance class next month!)
Throughout the show they called up a couple of volunteers to go up on stage with Scooby. Apparently Rylee wanted to go up on stage too. She saw where the steps where (on the right hand side of the stage) and ran right over and started to climb up. Here I am after running to get her back down! Fun times! :)

4 comments:
Looks like she had fun!
She starts dance in a month? Where at?
She will probably want to party, party, party like her Grandma Connie when she gets into the dance class. Grandma was one of the last to leave her Class Birthday Party this past summer.
One of my room moms owns an Elite Dance Studio across the street from Motorola. They have a class that starts at 18 months so Rylee will be eligible soon!
That day was fun. I hope she likes dance and has fun but I really hope she dances like you and definatly not like me!
Post a Comment