Rylee had her first baking lesson with Gramma the other day.
The above artwork was created by my very talented Aunt Judy who is trying to convince my Mom to write a cookbook. It must be a good likeness because Rylee took one look at the drawing and said "Gramma." Then she looked at the dog and paused. "Rio?" she asked. She tends to think any white dog is Rio! After I told her it was Gramma's dog, she managed a weak "Ang?" (She still hasn't quite mastered the word Angel.)
Anyway... they made sugar cookies. You can see here that Rylee had excellent form when using the cookie cutters.
(The girl has 4 darling aprons, but did she wear one on her first cooking expedition? No. Bold move to cook without one in all the finery too!)
Of course I have to leave you with her sampling one of her creations - yum!

3 comments:
She'll be a great little helper! How fun next Chirstmas will be when you can bake all kinds of cookies together!
I think Grandma Connie should write her own cookbook. WHEN she uses one.... she goes off on her own to create a much more delectable creation. Cindie
Rylee and me cooking together is a dream. I only wonder why I started with cookies when I don't bake?
Post a Comment