Motor Mouth
Rylee's vocabulary has really increased since Christmas and now she never shuts up! :) She's really getting good at stringing together short phrases too. Tonight she looked at Jon and said: "how are you?" It was so cute. She also learned to say Rio but luckily she still uses Ree Ree too (I'm not ready for her to give up all her sweet baby talk yet).
Ahchoo!
Grandma Sandy bought Rylee "The Very Lazy Ladybug" book a while back. In the end, the elephant sneezes and sends the ladybug flying. She loves it and thinks "ahchoo" is the funniest word. Funnier yet: she thinks you use "ahchoo" in place of "excuse me." If she burps or farts and I prompt "what do you say?"... she answers "ahchoo!" :)
Cheesy
I think Rylee likes the lactose-free cheese way more than she did the regular cheese. Last night when Jon was feeding her, she just couldn't get enough. This is his story of how she asked for more...
First, she pointed to the spot on her tray where the cheese had been and said "cheese."
When that didn't produce cheese, she added "more cheese, more cheese."
When he still didn't give her any, she added the baby sign language for more.
Lastly she pulled out the big guns and said "more cheese... please" while poking her cute little dimple (which she always does when she says "please" for some adorable reason).
Of course, Jon gave her more cheese! How could he say no to that!
4 comments:
My daughter loves her some cheese too ;) She runs to the fridg!e and yells "CHEESE" as she pulls on the door handle, about 5 times a day!
I cant wait until she starts to put words together in sentences though, thats so cool.
Your dead. No way can I let Emma call Rylee, we would never get them off the phone.
Achoo is way better than Emma's new thing. She says "was that you, I don't fart."
Grandma Connie has those same dimples. And she would have used them to full advantage also! Guess Rylee takes after her!
"More cheese, please" sound slike it should be a tagline for something, doesn't it? Maybe Kraft could adopt it for their Mac and Cheese!
Post a Comment