Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Great Cornholio

Rylee's silliness continues. Here she is doing her Beavis impersonation. :)
(Sorry it's just a blurry camera phone pic.)

 
Posted by Picasa


My weird string of... we'll call it "off luck" (since it's more annoying than bad) also continues. The rear brakes on my car need fixing/replacing (they smell hot and burny). Thus, my car is in the shop. I'm borrowing my Mom's car for a few days and guess what... her air conditioning isn't working! Am I not supposed to be cool?

2 comments:

Jess said...

What a bad time to not have the A/C working! It's so damn hot now!

Our house A/C was fritzing out on us yesterday, but thankfully, Jerry fiddled with all evening and finally got the problem fixed. It figures that once it's about 100 degrees, the air will fail.

MN Mom said...

I am having a hard time posting- but all pictures cute. She is a stinker.