Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Willful Much?

Blog photo and story courtesy of Jon.

Rylee is starting to feel better, but she's keeping up the "stinkeriness" just for fun. Tonight, at the end of dinner, Jon asked her to take her finger out of her nose. She stuck it up there even farther and left it in there for a good two minutes (or long enough for him to find it amusing and snap this pic anyway). :)

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mom2ET said...

The other day I had a patient that requested her husband pick her nose. The scary thing is he did it. Not just wipe a little something away. Full blown stick your finger in and pullout a big booger. I can handle alot, but that completely freaked me out.

Jenny said...

I have a couple of students this year who would do the same....ewwww!

Erin said...

It's just he beginning. Wait until she starts sassing you back.