Sunday, May 16, 2010

Potty Time

We've had more fun & busy days around here (shocker!).

Fri - Rylee and I babysat Norah for the morning. It was so much fun! Norah is quite possibly the sweetest baby ever. Rylee had fun playing with her and was content to have me carry her and feed her - I was worried she'd be jealous.

Sat - After a nice pool day, I got a much-needed night on the town with the girls (Venessa, Monica, & Laura). We had dinner at The Pub and then went to a movie. The movie was okay, but the conversation was great. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Thank you, Jon, for babysitting!

Sun - Today was a mish-mash of activities. We went to see our friend's new house (it's awesome and not as far away from us as I had thought - yeah!) and then hit the park until it started to rain. Jon (continuing his super-husband-daddy trend) let me sneak out and go shopping during Rylee's nap and then made me delicious crab sandwiches for dinner.

I thought I'd leave you with this pic of Rylee on her potty chair. We aren't officially potty training, we're just getting her used to the idea of sitting on the potty without her diaper. She thinks it's fun - especially if she can sneak away and run around without her diaper. (This has led to her peeing in my closet and pooping in my kitchen so I kind of frown on the no diaper thing!)

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jess said...

In college, her roommates are gonna take some similar pics, but it won't be so cute then!