Saturday, May 22, 2010

Too Many Chores...

... is my excuse for not blogging lately. Trying to get everything done prior to leaving for MN has me going in a gazillion directions. Plus, I have a bridal shower to attend today, a pool party to host tomorrow, packing on Monday... aaahhh!

All I have time to post is this silly bedtime pic. I've been thinking lately how fast Rylee is growing up and how big she's getting, then I go upstairs one night and find her wearing Jon's ankle socks. I guess she's pretty small afterall.

 
Posted by Picasa


P.S. Laundry day is to blame for her lack of cute pjs. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

We have a lot of the same stuff going on -- but we may now be departing a bit early, so things may get throw into high speed. We'll see.

Cute pic!

Laurie Ferraro said...

So cute!