I remember when I was on bed rest and I had to blog while lying down and with one hand. It was slow going. Since I don't have Internet access at my parents house, I'm trying to text my post from my phone. It's just about as frustrating! I may not be able to blog or read much under these conditions. :)
The day of travel was pretty crappy and not all of it was Rylee's fault. The plane was late so she missed her nap window and then dinner during the flight. By the time she ate and got to sleep in the car it was 9:30 pm. Mind you we were supposed to get in at 4!
That's all the typing I have patience for. Sorry for any typos!
1 comment:
When I first learned I could do all that from my phone I was so excited...and then I saw what it was really like! Better than nothing though I guess!
Hope you have a great time!
Post a Comment