Jon and I read books to Rylee every night before bed. Here are some interesting things she'd shared with us over the last few days.
**********
Her new thing is for all of us to lay on our backs with our heads huddled together. We were in this position when we heard a strange rumbling noise come from Rylee.
"That was your stomach," Jon explains to Rylee.
"No, that was my butt," Rylee admits, "from the chocolate milk." :)
**********
**********
Rylee is rubbing Jon's whiskers while I read. Suddenly she turns to me and strokes my face. Afterwards she asks, "Do you have whiskers, Mommy?"
Hmmm, I was hoping the answer to that question was obvious.
**********
**********
I was opening a rather large hardcover book with lots of tiny print and few pictures. You're only supposed to read one page a day leading up to Christmas so it's really not that daunting.
Rylee took one look at the book and said, "No Mommy, not that old lady book!"
**********
1 comment:
She said that about the Old Lady Book to me today too! I laughed. She also knows I can't sing already. We were doing the Away in a Manger when she suddenly says, "sing quieter GaGa!" My Dad used to tell me too sing Far Far Away...I think this is the same crap!
Post a Comment