Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Potty Humor

It was a long weekend here and not in a good way. Rylee did not feel like herself with the Roseola. She was a little itchy (she kept rubbing her face on the couch like a cat and we kept her in footie pajamas day and night to keep her from rubbing her arms and legs), fever-y and CRABBY!

By Monday, she was starting to come around... and I was starting to go down. I felt like I was on the verge of getting a bad head cold or the flu. As soon as we got her down to bed, I crawled in myself. The extra sleep and this oscillium (sp?) stuff I've been taking has really helped it to not progress. Fingers crossed!

Last night I was even up to dinner with my old Girl Scout pals (we had a great time catching up), which brings me to the funny Rylee story I alluded to in the title.

Rylee was in the bathroom with me while I was getting ready. I sat down to pee and then when I stood up, I decided to take my pants off. No point in pulling them up again since I was planning on changing for dinner.

Without missing a beat Rylee says: "You go potty in your pants, Mommy?"

That made me chuckle. :)

2 comments:

MN Mom said...

That kid is so quick to notice and have an opinion about everything!

Jenny said...

I have to say that after that dinner I was not surprised to see a post titled "Potty Humor." It was great to catch up with you gals! We will have to do it again some time soon!