Rylee's hair is finally long enough for an actual hair style: pigtails! I am very excited.
A) pigtails are ridiculously adorable and B) I've been waiting 2+ years (which could just as easily be a lifetime for someone as impatient as me (as myself?... my grammar is questionable sometimes but that's another post)
Rylee was pretty excited herself. She was jumping up and down and doing "hammertime" (the MC Hammer shuffle) all around the living room so this was the best I could capture.
(For full disclosure sake, Gaga actually made the discovery and put in these perfect pigtails, but the ones I did today weren't too shabby.)
Here she is somewhat slowed down by her performance of "Away in a Manger" which is her favorite holiday song. Ahhh...
I also caught a hilarious photo of her looking like a deranged holiday monster, but since I already embarrassed her last week with her Shrek photo, I've decided not to post it... for now. I will be posting her Christmas card bloopers soon though... so stay tuned!
P.S. Anyone else think Rylee looks a little like Cindy Lou Who?

7 comments:
The pics aren't there for me, but I'll take your word that it's cute. Probably much cuter than the terrible bang trim I gave Norah this morning. Poor thing has to suffer from my scissor skillz.
And since you seemed to leave the door open to the grammar police, technically, neither choice is right. Your phrasing was a comparison, so it would actually be: "for someone as impatient as I." With comparisons, you have to "complete the comparison" to know whether you need the objective or subjective case, so you'd say "as impatient as I am" -- thus, "I." Comparisons are almost always the subject case, but occassionally, not.
Okay, sorry, I now feel REAL nerdy.
Gee Jess, I would have sworn it was ME. Oh well, everyone knows I have horrible language skills and spelling skills.
Anyway,Cindy Lou Who? NO! (Her nose isn't that bad!) lol
Don't you mean you feel like an English teacher! :) Thanks for the tip. We'll see if that helps me in the future or not!
pigtails are ridiculously adorable on girls..
chenille bedspread
She is SO cute! And totally Cindy Lou Who! I LOVE pigtails!
OKay - I just got caught up (I had no idea I had been 'offline' so long again). I LOVE the turkey hands project, that is so cool with all three of your handprints on it!!!
As for the girls weekend you and you Mom had - good for you! And I think we will have to plan another girls get-away as soon as we can!
My mom was just complaining that even my brother had enough hair for pigtails by his first birthday...but I think we're still a while from that here! So, so sweet!
Post a Comment