I never did get the chance to blog about our Thanksgiving weekend. Of course now that it's not fresh in mind, I don't really remember what I wanted to write about. Here's the gist of it:
We had a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving Day just the three of us. We watched the Thanksgiving Day parade on the TV (Rylee was excited to see the big balloons) and made a couple of Thanksgiving Day crafts. Then we picked up Mom and went to our friend's (Jess & Jerry's) house for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
We played at the park on Friday and ??? (I can't remember).
Saturday, we went to the County Fair with the Malechas and the Froyds. Rylee had a blast riding the rides and it was extra fun since she had Miller and Norah there to ride with her. Jon even took Rylee on her first mini roller coaster ride. At first she looked unsure, but she loved it by the end. The Fair would have been slightly more enjoyable had it not cost a small fortune (I think we blew through $100 with admission, rides, games & food) and had it not been 100 degrees outside. We were not feeling the Fall weather over Thanksgiving weekend. It was miserable hot! But all in all, it was a great time and fun for all of us to hang out with the kids.
Sunday, Rylee and I spent the day with Gaga putting up her Christmas tree and watching Christmas movies. It was the perfect end to our holiday weekend.

1 comment:
I sure had a wonderful time. Thanks Jess and Jerry for including me in your Thanksgiving! The food was delicious and the company even better.
Post a Comment