*I have two more "bloopers" to post, but I'm saving those for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.*
Gaga and Papa took us all to the zoo on Sunday. The weather was absolutely perfect and we all had a great time.
Rylee thought the giraffes were fascinating, but declined the offer to feed them. She looks a wee bit concerned that they are so close to us.
The animal she kept asking to see was the elephant. She loves the book "The Very Lazy Ladybug" where the ladybug finally learns to fly when the elephant sneezes at the end of the book. (Very cute and funny book for those who have never read it.) Here she is giving the elephant a little wave.
I'm pretty sure this was: "That elephant is huge, Daddy!"
We were at the zoo for almost four hours and Rylee got a little sleepy. Sleepy Rylee = "Linus" Rylee (though Rylee prefers chewing her blankie to dragging it on the ground).

4 comments:
Love love these pics! The zoo was so fun!
Norah was weary of feeding the giraffes too the last time we were there.
Glad you had a fun day at the zoo!
I love the zoo! Looks like you guys had a great time. Now is the perfect time to go, too...the weather is wonderful!
it is nice to enjoy life with your family.. :)
Post a Comment