Saturday, October 22, 2011

Camera Conundrum

Today my Mom and I took advantage of the cooler temperatures and took Rylee out for some pumpkin patch fun. Of course this meant making Rylee crawl over pumpkins and haybales in search of the perfect fall photo op. It was all going well until...

... my camera wouldn't turn on. I had checked the battery before we left (it died midway through her birthday party this year so I'm a little hyper sensitive about it now) and it had plenty of life. I wasn't too panicked. I assumed I had misread something.

I charged it when we got home and put it in the camera... still no power. Now I'm starting to worry. I'm going to hustle out tomorrow and buy a new battery in hopes that something went awry with this one. 'Cuz if it's not a battery issue then I have no idea what's wrong. I guess I'll also pull out my extended warranty paperwork. I think I have a couple more months before it runs out - I hope!

In the meantime I'm bummed I can't see the pics I took before the camera drama. I think I got some cute shots...

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hmmm, that is a weird one. Hope it heals itself! I find that just ignoring electronic gadgets for a few days does the trick! :)

Erin said...

Hopefully it rights itself and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg. In our house, we go through Cannon cameras like they are disposables. We killed a few and lost one during our move. I probably just jinxed the current one. That is why I can not justify getting a super nice camera like yours. Saying a little electronic prayer for you. :)