Another week has gone by with no posting by me. In my defense, I have been sick and tired...
...and pregnant!
It's been three whole weeks of keeping it hush hush which is apparently my and Rylee's limit for secret keeping. She started blabbing at it day care and I started getting busted by suspicious friends who received frantic phone calls inquiring about ob/gyns and one who caught me playing drink switcheroo (alcoholic to non-alcoholic). It's so much easier to just come out with it!
Here's what you need to know:
It's early, very early, but I already feel terrible. I forgot how much I didn't enjoy my first trimester with Rylee. I hate feeling nauseous. And this time I've had heart burn too. Great combo.
But feeling terrible does make you feel pregnant so I'm hoping that means that everything is brewing properly.
If all goes well, my due date is May 17th.
6 comments:
That is wonderful news! I was just thinking about you this afternoon....and the phone call I'd gotten. So happy for you!
Congrats again on the great news! I took the same attitude with Mason; all that sickness and discomfort just meant you were taking one for the team while s/he is brewing up a healthy baby. Plus it's something you can remind them about later in life.
Congrats again!
Congrats Shannon!
Congrats!
Mom here, for some reason I can't post anymore...
I am so excited for all three of you! (and me and papa!)
Rylee will be a wonderful big sister, I know.
Post a Comment